You are here
Hit the golf green and support our athletes!
Monday, April 16, 2012
The Douglas College Athletics Golf Tournament was initiated 15 years ago to increase the profile of the Athletic program and maintain contact with Alumni, fans and sponsors. The tournament has been an outstanding success and we are looking to build on that and make it an even bigger and better event this year. Your participation in this year’s tournament would help make that happen!
THANK YOU TO OUR HOLE SPONSORS FOR THE TOURNAMENT:
Date: Friday, May 25, 2012
Location: Greenacres Golf Course | 5040 No. 6 Road | Richmond, BC
Price: $125 per person (Individual Registration)
$460 per Foursome (Group Registration saves $10 per person)
- 18 holes of Texas Scramble Golf
- Steak Dinner with all the trimmings
- 1 Mulligan per golfer (additional mulligans available for purchase at registration)
- Gifts/Prizes for each Foursome
Registration Opens at 10:00 am
Golf: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Contests | Silent Auction: Noon – 8:00 pm
Dinner: 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Registration: Online Form
Ways to Get Involved
There are a number of ways to help support the educational and athletic opportunities for our Douglas student-athletes:
1. Sign up below to golf in the tournament (as an Individual or as a Foursome)
2. Be a sponsor (see the sponsorship package for more details)
3. Both golf in the tournament and be a sponsor
This year we are hoping to raise $10,000 that will go directly towards scholarships for our student-athletes through golf, dinner, sponsorships and a silent auction. This is truly an outstanding opportunity to catch up with friends, family, staff, Alumni and of course our Douglas coaches and athletes.
Fill out my online form.